Berna 1981 has equipment and technologies prepared to use in the confection of any model all kinds of fabrics.It often combines a variety of fabrics and materials, which can also be glued on a new and unique fabric, either with a foam layer or just glued directly.We are versatile when it comes to structures, weights and fabric compositions. We mention some of the most used qualities in the confection of our products: Wool, Cotton, Nylons, Lycras, Jerseys, Denim and Leather.
TECHNIQUES AND FINISHES
Berna 1981 has a high experience and is qualified to develop in partnerships the most diverse techniques and finishes to assign to each model, forms of customization and distinction.Among the techniques and finishes of customization we highlight:
- Digital printing and traditional printing
- Laser printing and cutting
- Full print
- Embroidery (regular, with applications, Tanaka, High Point, Chain Point, English Point Effect, Fuwari, Sequined, Cordon with tapes and Cordon with metal chains)
- High frequency- Sequins and bead embroidery
- Glued seams- Glued fabrics- All types of fusion processes
- Padded with various designs and weights
SPECIALISTS IN FEATHER JACKETS
The feather jacket is a piece more and more necessary due to the confection techniques used, the weight of the piece that gives a high comfort in its use. Its use in low temperature climates, in high demand sports, allows by the use of feathers inside a quick recovery of body temperature and a stabilization of comfort. Any model can be manufactured in the most diverse qualities of fabrics: thinner, shinier, more feminine and elegant. Retro or futuristic, fluorescent or classic, smooth or printed, with goose or duck feathers or even with synthetic paste. Berna 1981 offers you a great variety of jackets, offering you added value thanks to its strong component of high technology and creativity.